The main part starts here.
Product / Service
|Product / Service Name
|Thermal desorption spectrometer (TDS)
|The TDS is a mass spectrometer that heats/elevates a material in a vacuum and monitors gases generated from its surface to evaluate the surface impurities and composition of the material. This is used in the fields of semiconductors, liquid crystals, organic EL, electricity, steel, automobiles, ceramics, etc., for material research, evaluation during manufacturing processes and quality control.
- 2016 Grants for Innovation from Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- 2014 Grants for production from Tokyo Metropolitan Government
South Korea and Taiwan
Collaboration Experiences (domestic and international)
- Aid in creating connections with universities and laboratories regarding materials
- Aid in creating connections with semiconductor & LCD industries
- Aid in creating connections with steel and automotive industries
Contribution to achieving the SDGs
Using TDS for Hydrogen in Steel is contribution to achieving the SDGs